See samples of our programmes. We are happy to share our work with you. Contact us for full PDF copies of our programme workbooks.
Papers and Reports
Skylar Thoma is entering his fourth year at Swarthmore College near Philadelphia, PA. He is studying Education and Political Science with an additional minor in Computer Science. Skylar is deeply invested in issues surrounding criminal justice, educational equity, and political theory, among many others. He is also a big fan of science fiction and fantasy and trains martial arts in his spare time.
Ntholeng Molefe implements Phoenix programmes in Lesotho. This is his MA thesis discussing the successes and challenges of the programmes with inmates in a Maseru prison.
- Restorative Justice Centre
- Detention Justice Forum
- World Study Brief
- Safer Spaces
- Sonke Gender Justice
- Safety and Violence Initiative
- Department of Correctional Services
- Judicial Inspectorate for Correctional Services
- Alternatives to Violence Project (AVP)
- International Centre of Non-Violence (ICON)